We hope you are doing well and that you, your family and your friends are safe and healthy. We realize the COVID-19 outbreak has created a level of uncertainty as we all head towards a “new normal.” As part of our plan for re-opening our offices, we wanted to share some changes we are making to reassure you that your health and safety is our #1 priority.
- We are closely adhering to any new regulatory processes/guidelines required by the CDC, OSHA, FDA and State dental boards.
- We would ask you to attend the appointment by yourself to reduce office congestion unless you are accompanying a child, person with disabilities etc.
- Our wait rooms will have a reduced and limited capacity to ensure proper social distancing.
- All magazines and child play areas will be removed from the waiting areas.
- Prior to entering the office, we will screen you for known COVID-19 symptoms and potential contact risk, take your temperature and ask you to use hand sanitizer.
- We will ask you to swish with a mouthwash solution prior to being seen by the provider.
- We would encourage you to comply with all state guidelines (use of mask, concerted effort to social distance, etc.)
- The lobby will be disinfected every 60 minutes and even more rigorous disinfection procedures will be implemented in the operatories after each use.
- Our providers will all be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment. Depending on your procedure you may see your Provider wearing a face shield in addition to their mask and goggles.
- We will offer you hand sanitizer and/or the opportunity to wash your hands again upon your departure.
As of 6/01/2020 the following practices will be open:
- West Chester, Ohio
- Eastgate, Ohio
- Milford, Ohio
- Edgewood, Kentucky
- White Oak, Ohio
- Landen, Ohio
- Fairfield, Ohio
We cannot wait to see your smiling faces!