We hope you are doing well and that you, your family and your friends are safe and healthy. We realize the COVID-19 outbreak has created a level of uncertainty as we all head towards a “new normal.” As part of our plan for re-opening our offices, we wanted to share some changes we are making to reassure you that your health and safety is our #1 priority.
- We are closely adhering to any new regulatory processes/guidelines required by the CDC, OSHA, FDA and State dental boards.
- We would ask you to attend the appointment by yourself to reduce office congestion unless you are accompanying a child, person with disabilities etc.
- Our wait rooms will have a reduced and limited capacity to ensure proper social distancing.
- All magazines and child play areas will be removed from the waiting areas.
- We will ask you to swish with a mouthwash solution prior to being seen by the provider.
- The lobby will be disinfected every 60 minutes and even more rigorous disinfection procedures will be implemented in the operatories after each use.
- Our providers will all be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment. Depending on your procedure you may see your Provider wearing a face shield in addition to their mask and goggles.
- We will offer you hand sanitizer and/or the opportunity to wash your hands again upon your departure.